Shkits - Meme Edition (With some other Shkits included) Shkits - Meme Edition (With some other Shkits included)

I enjoyed the animation quality because it was a good effort. I enjoyed the scenes and backgrounds, but overall this was so edgy and cringy that I couldn't make it through the entire thing. The jokes were awful and it progressively got worse. But hey, at least you guys tried. I'm only rating 2.5 stars to be generous m In reality it's like a 1.5 or less.

The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

A masterpiece if yo ask me. Can't wait to see more. Nice voice acting, expertly crafted puppets, actions felt lifelike, a lot of effort must have been put into this. Can't wait to see more. Will be checking it out on YouTube.

JeffLafferty responds:

Thank you!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

It feels so dead. The only thing enjoyable were the visuals.

Creation of Destruction Creation of Destruction

I really enjoyed. Good luck on your latest animation.

WasderNoob-MatiasSWA responds:

Thank you!

Spellbound Rose Spellbound Rose

I know nothing about anime but I can easily say that this was very good. The shading gives it a 3D perspective as well as a real life perspective. It looks like a lot of work went into this just by looking at that background. If some people can't appreciate things like this, I don't understand how they can appreciate anything that's not completely perfect.

Akari19 responds:

well this art is far from perfect XD thank for the nice words. but this is my oldest compered to new stuff. the shading is kinda flat. and everything is not very well defined. the colors are not as sharp as they could be. and it needs more shadows. since the light is strong. the face would be more darker. the roses kinda look flat. and not like real life. the entire art is not as smooth as it suppose to be. and clouds use some work to. the stone needs more textures. or it looks off compered to floor. only thing that is good is the color pallet. since it only thing that makes this piece work.

Life of a Stoner Life of a Stoner

This would be perfect for a Vaporware or retro themed music vid. Keep up the good work.

DiamondEclipse responds: