Shkits - Meme Edition (With some other Shkits included) Shkits - Meme Edition (With some other Shkits included)

I enjoyed the animation quality because it was a good effort. I enjoyed the scenes and backgrounds, but overall this was so edgy and cringy that I couldn't make it through the entire thing. The jokes were awful and it progressively got worse. But hey, at least you guys tried. I'm only rating 2.5 stars to be generous m In reality it's like a 1.5 or less.

The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation The Wolf's Heart - Episode 1 / Stop Motion Animation

A masterpiece if yo ask me. Can't wait to see more. Nice voice acting, expertly crafted puppets, actions felt lifelike, a lot of effort must have been put into this. Can't wait to see more. Will be checking it out on YouTube.

JeffLafferty responds:

Thank you!

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

It feels so dead. The only thing enjoyable were the visuals.

Tiny Tommy's Night Night Tales: Nanners Tiny Tommy's Night Night Tales: Nanners

This has to be the deadest video on NewGrounds. No emotion at all or effort.

Classy Daddy (Animation / Cartoon) Classy Daddy (Animation / Cartoon)

I honestly thought it was a huge step up.
Pros: Animation, Backgrounds, Voices, Quality, Fluentness, HIDDEN THINGS SUCH AS KYS ON SHIRT 10/10
Cons: Could be longer, Intro music, writing felt lazy and generic yet put well together. Comic was terrible.
Overall, enjoyed it and expecting more.

Lord of the Rings - A Day in Middle-earth ANIMATION (Funny) Lord of the Rings - A Day in Middle-earth ANIMATION (Funny)

Was this made using SFM? It was okay.

My Trend Collab Piece My Trend Collab Piece

It was worth the try, SENPAI. Honestly didn't get it. That's why I give it a 3 stars.

StaticSkull responds:

Review your own review.
That's 0 stars

Classy Daddy (Comic) Classy Daddy (Comic)

It could use a bit more depth and a little longer. It was a good effort.

ZombieWolfdotNet responds:

Then why would you rate it 0 stars? Is it because you trolled us over skype and are continuing to do so?

We Are The Crystal Meth. We Are The Crystal Meth.

God bless you. What an amazing piece.